Featured Post

Two days training on creating blogs and techniques for guaranteed earning

Are you a blogger? Is it’s your hobby? Or even trying to establish in this sector and earn money online? Are you frustrated by trying se...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Top three publisher ad networks for Nepalese

It is hard to tell best publisher ad network. Not simple as 1, 2, 3..... It solely depends upon your blog niche, visitors and their location. If it comes to Asian publishers, it is a big headache. I have personal experience of this in earlier times when I started blogging some two years ago. Better is to check which publisher network works best for you. It doesn't cost anything to sign up!

Before choosing any publisher network, find out their payment threshold and most important is payment option. I am giving more emphasis on payment option particularly in context in Nepal. Paypal is the payment option of almost all advertising networks but it is not available in Nepal. Check is another but it is not guaranteed whether you will receive it or not! Since it is send through ordinary mail, I have too missed several checks worth rupees 290$.

Here is the top three ad network for Nepalese publisher. You can easily get money from them in Nepal with their easy payment option.

Google_Adsense
Google AdSense: No doubt, Google AdSense is the leader in ad networks. AdSense serves highly targeted ads. It is comparatively hard to get inside AdSense network. Google's terms and conditions are very strict among all advertising companies available. Believe me if you are honest, AdSense will always be honest with you. I am happy to work with them.
You can get payment as you earn $100 through Western Union.

Infolinks
Infolinks: I have kept this in second number for Nepali publisher. I am working with infolinks since last one year. No doubt Infolinks is best in In-Text Advertising. They are always ready to assist you in earning maximum from your sites. They claim having the most relevant in-text advertising links and the highest revenue share - guaranteed company, so they are.
You can get payment as you earn $50 through Payoneer (Don't worry you can get free Payoneer master card in Nepal).

Aol_Advertising
AOL Advertising: AOL Advertising is an advertising network group using CPM (Cost Per Million), CPC (Cost Per Click), CPA (Cost Per Action). As Infolinks their staff are very helpful. Advertising.com is a big and really well-organized ad network. I have already got payment to my bank account in Kathmandu, Nepal from them.
You can get payment as you earn $25 through Wire transfer (transferred to your bank account).

Are these publisher ad networks also in your priority list?

Related post: Earn money online in Nepal through PTC sites

Video below (in Nepali):

10 comments:

  1. give me ur email address . I want u to be author in my website

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my forum http://meroscape.com what shall I use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if i meet terms and condition with a better website, will google adsense approve me from nepal's registration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. offer wall

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the info for more info you can visit here
    nepali top ads network for blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and helpful post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. John Barksdale scam

    ReplyDelete